Back open 1st June
It’s been such a strange few months all over the world, Covid-19 has affected us all in a variety of ways. As you know, we shut down completely to begin with to ensure all our staff and customers were safe. Behind the scenes we slowly began to find ways to operate safely and keep our trade customers in supply of tiles and products for their ongoing jobs. This meant Steven, being the only member of staff still working, was a busy boy! We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our trade customers for their ongoing support and custom throughout this. It’s reassuring to know that now we are heading out the other end of this awful time, you are all still going to be there.
Government guidance suggests we can begin to open our Showrooms on the 1st June if it is safe to do so. We have investigated ways to make it safe and have now installed screens on our desks to protect both staff and customers. We have some lovely facemasks being made by local business Mella’s Makings and we’ve a supply of hand sanitisers, antibacterial wipes and sprays.
For retail customers we would like to request that you make appointments for now. This can be done by either telephoning the showrooms on 015395 63422 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that we don’t have too many customers in the showroom at one time. We also don’t want customers coming and having to sit in the car waiting to enter as choosing tiles can sometimes take a while. By running an appointment system for now, we believe we can keep staff and customers as safe as possible. In terms of trade customers, it is business as usual, you can call into the showrooms as normal for your requirements and collect items from the warehouse that are ordered in advance. All that we ask is that if you are sending customers in, please remind them to make an appointment as per mentioned above.
For us to open safely we would like to ask the following:
- If you feel unwell in any way do not come into the showroom – temperature, cough, cold, loss of taste, headache or any other Covid-19 symptoms
- If you have a facemask, please wear it
- Use our hand sanitisers available at the front door as soon as you come in – if you do not, you will be asked to leave
- Try to keep the number of people coming with you to a minimum. When possible avoid bringing children - we appreciate this is not always possible
- No more than 2 sets of customers are to be permitted in the showroom at one time
- If you touch any tiles, please let us know which ones so we can wipe them down with antibacterial spray
- Unfortunately for now our toilets are for staff only
- Use our hand sanitisers before you leave the showroom
Once again, we want to thank everyone for waiting patiently, continuing to support a local business and for staying home and safe. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon!