DEVI Underfloor heating and DEVIreg™ Touch thermostat are the easiest to use electric heating thermostat on the market. Why install underfloor heating? To put it simply….heat rises! Radiators circulate hot air which subsequently becomes cold by the time it reaches your feet. DEVI underfloor heating distributes the heat evenly over the whole floor providing appropriately pleasant warmth for your feet, body and head. Typically, underfloor heating makes it possible to lower the average room temperature by 2ºC without affecting the degree of comfort. This means that temperature can be reduced by around 10% – which is both an economic and an environmental advantage.
Benefits of Underfloor Heating
• No more radiators – some radiators are unsightly, take up a lot of space and can be expensive to maintain, removing them means you have more space to work with
• Quicker heating up times – much faster than traditional water-based floor heating systems that take approximately 4 hours to get to maximum
• Improved hygiene – underfloor heating dries wet floors quickly, making cleaning faster and reduces moisture content in your home
• Even heat distribution – warmth spread over the entire floor area resulting in over half the heat being emitted as low-temperature radiant heat
• Controlled areas – each thermostat can be programmed when you want to heat at what times of the day so no heating the whole of your house at once like with a boiler