Rees Tiles and Flooring Ltd
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT.
- Quotations are valid for 30 Days from date of issue.
- Delivery Charges: All orders over £100 net will be delivered free of charge locally.
- Rees Tiles and Flooring reserve the right to suspend the supply of goods until full payment has been made.
- The customer shall also be charged for any legal cost incurred in the recovery of any amounts owing to Rees Tiles and Flooring Ltd.
- The ownership of goods shall remain with Rees Tiles and Flooring who reserve the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for the goods has been received in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Shade variation is often an inherent feature of tiles. Please ensure you check your tiles for quality and shade and are the correct tiles before fixing, Rees Tiles and Flooring cannot accept responsibility once the tiles have been fixed. No guarantee is given against crazing or shade variation between different batches.
- Stocked goods can only be returned with the prior agreement of a Rees Tiles and Flooring and must be within four weeks of invoice date.
- Once a delivery note is signed this is your acceptance of the goods.
- An invoice number must be supplied with all returns.
- Goods being returned shall only be accepted if in perfect condition.
- Orders can only be cancelled when it will not cause loss or cost to Rees Tiles and Flooring, special order items cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Any estimates or advices regarding the suitability of goods to be used for a particular purpose will be treated without the responsibility or obligation by Rees Tile and Flooring. The customer will be entirely responsible for ascertaining the quantities required and suitability of the goods for their intended purpose.